Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as "one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world", and is one of the world's most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta and Microsoft.
Amazon is looking for the Senior Corporate Counsel – Litigation & Regulatory, IN Legal Employee having 10 to 15 years of experience in legal and Litigation at leading Law Firms.
Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented lawyer to fill the position of a Senior Corporate Counsel to support the litigation and Regulatory team across all Amazon’s businesses in India.
This Senior Corporate Counsel will report into the VP and Head of Legal, Amazon India and eventually into the head of Litigation and Regulatory and will be based in New Delhi.
The Senior Corporate Counsel will network with law firms and advocates to help manage the large litigation portfolio of the company.
The Senior Corporate Counsel will closely work with the business teams to file criminal complaints with advocates and ensure progression of the cases at police stations and magistrate courts culminating in convictions and will ensure that adequate evidence is available to file a complaint.
Will work closely with business and other legal teams to determine fraudulent activities and provide analytical support on cybercrimes.(read more...)
Law degree (LLB) from a leading university or law school.
• Law degree (LLB) from a leading university or law school.
• Should have handled a large volume of complex litigation matters.
• A minimum of 10 to 15 years of legal and Litigation experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a major Indian or multinational corporation).
• The successful candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and being challenged and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
• Any course or certificate in Arbitration/alternate dispute mechanisms. Experience in dealing with arbitrations.
• Should have handled a large volume of complex litigation matters and complex litigation cases.
• Should have engaged with regulators.
New Dehli, India
CLICK HERE for the official notification
Disclaimer: Although FICL exerts all reasonable effort to check the legitimacy and validity of posted jobs and internships. However, due to the volume of job postings received, FICL is unable to fully research the legitimacy and validity of each organization or person that posts a job/internships vacancy or to guarantee that all jobs are still available.